The first wood fire of the Marrakech winter 2010 was lit at Riad Cinnamon on 12 December. The daytime was 23 degrees with sun, in the evening the temperature dropped to 13 degrees and our guests enjoyed a wood fire in the comfortable living room.
The Charm of a Wood Fire in our Marrakech Riad Cinnamon
- » The Gates of Marrakech: Bab El Debbagh, ‘The Tanners Gate’
- » The Art Dahnaoui Furniture Warehouse
- » Nour-Eddine Boukheir's satirical art depicting Moroccan life
- » Cabaret comes to Josephine Baker’s Home for Marrakech Fundraiser
- » Hamid's shop: from recycled glass bottles to perfect souvenirs in Marrakech
This entry was posted in News, The Marrakech Medina and tagged cache:iirajjbtroyj:http://www.marrakech-riad.co.uk/2010/12/accommodation-in-marrakech-part-3/ derb sidi ahmed ou moussa, cinnamon, winter comfort, consigli riad marrakech in inverno, hiverwood magasin, il fascino del riad, jaime riad mojador marrakesh, jamie oliver marrakech dicembre 2010, marrakech grados, marrakech grados en dicembre, marrakech inverno, marrakech no inverno, marrakech ouar inverno, marrakech riad tips, marrakech seller fire wood, marrakech temperatur dagtid december, marrakech under vintern, marrakech vinteren, marrakech winter, marrakesch im winter, medeltemperatur marrakech december, restaurants met houtvuur, riad marrakech invierno, winter deals riads in marrakech, winter riads marakesh, wood fire significado. Bookmark the permalink.