Guests at Marrakech Riad Cinnamon have enjoyed unlimited mint tea since we opened last year. We are delighted that we are now able to offer complimentary Cinnamon tea.
Complimentary Cinnamon Tea at Riad Cinnamon
- » Nour-Eddine Boukheir's satirical art depicting Moroccan life
- » Chez Monsieur Michelin: the home of recycled fashion in Marrakech
- » Carré Eden Centre: shopping, supermarkets and Starbucks in the heart of Gueliz
- » Cabaret comes to Josephine Baker’s Home for Marrakech Fundraiser
- » Hamid's shop: from recycled glass bottles to perfect souvenirs in Marrakech
This entry was posted in News, Other tourist information, The Marrakech Medina and tagged bilder marrakesch 2011, ceai de cinanimon scortisoara, ceai de marakesh, cha canela marroquino, chá de menta marrakesh, cha marrakech, cinnamon moroccan tea, cinnamon tea, cinnamon tea marrakesh, cinnamon tea morocco, Cinnmamon tea, complimentary tea, essaouira tea, herb tea, holliday maroccos, jewellery marrakesh, kaneelcha, kanel i te, kanel te, kanelte, marocain cannelle thé, marrakech riad, marrakech riad holidays, marrakech-riad-cinnamon, marrakesh mint tea, mint kaneelthee, moroccan cinnamon tea, moroccan tea cinnamon, morrocan cinamon tea, riad cinamon, riad cinnamon, riad cinnamon marrakech, riad cinnamon warm welcome, riad fes marokko, tea marrakesh, tea of marrakesh cinnamon, thé marocain a la cannelle, thé marocain cannelle, بيرفيكت تي في الرياض. Bookmark the permalink.