Our Marrakech Riads are the perfect base to explore the ever changing Red City. This is an image of the main Jemma al Fnaa at 07.15 on 20 January 2011.
Jemma al Fnaa at dawn
- » Baboucheshop: Moroccan inspired bohemian fashion in the Marrakech Souks
- » Nour-Eddine Boukheir's satirical art depicting Moroccan life
- » Chez Monsieur Michelin: the home of recycled fashion in Marrakech
- » Carré Eden Centre: shopping, supermarkets and Starbucks in the heart of Gueliz
- » Cabaret comes to Josephine Baker’s Home for Marrakech Fundraiser
This entry was posted in Other tourist information, The Marrakech Medina and tagged a fnaa, dawn, fnaa al fna, jemm el fnaa, jemma a fnaa, jemma l fnaa, marrakech jemm el, marrakech l'aube, riad fna, slideshow gallery wp_enqueue_scripts wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued, square, svenge marokkaans. Bookmark the permalink.