Dusk at the end of a long hot day, just around the corner from Riad Papillon in the fashionable Dar El Bashah district of Marrakech, Morocco.
Dar El Bashah at dusk
- » Nour-Eddine Boukheir's satirical art depicting Moroccan life
- » Cabaret comes to Josephine Baker’s Home for Marrakech Fundraiser
- » Hamid's shop: from recycled glass bottles to perfect souvenirs in Marrakech
- » Leather Tanning process at the Marrakech Tanneries
- » Traditional Hand-Sewn Embroidery in the Heart of Marrakech
This entry was posted in The Marrakech Medina and tagged amazing cafe tiling work, ancient marrakech, dar bashah palace, dar bashah palace mararakesch, dar bashah-palast marrakesch, dar el bashah, dar el bashah marrakech, dar el bashah palace, dusk in marrakech, image of dar el bashah, marrakech dusk, marrakech tourist info dar bashah palace, moroccan style tile, old style british towns, old town marrakech, pasha palace dar el bashah. Bookmark the permalink.