The fifth international Festival of Salsa takes place in Marrakech from September 27th to October 1st featuring renowned artists Johny Vasques and Susane Montero.
Festival of Salsa
- » Tizi n’Tichka: North Africa’s best driving experience
- » Mandarin Oranges in the Streets of the Marrakech Medina
- » A Visit to a Traditional Berber Village in the Atlas Mountains
- » Excursion to Imlil, High Atlas Mountains
- » The Club Culturel Mohamed Abed Al Jabal Marrakech Book Exposition, Jemaa el Fnaa Square
This entry was posted in Other tourist information and tagged accomodation, dance, festival, festival de salsa, festival de salsa marrakech, festival de salsa marrakech 2012, festival marrakech salsa, festival salsa marrakech 2012, Johny Vasques, marrakech salsa festival, marrakech salsa festival 2012 photo, marrakesch salsa festival 2012, riad hotel, salsa, salsa a marrakech, salsa in marrakesch, salsa marrakech, salsa marrakech 2012, september, Susane Montero. Bookmark the permalink.