Festival of Salsa
- » Chez Monsieur Michelin: the home of recycled fashion in Marrakech
- » Carré Eden Centre: shopping, supermarkets and Starbucks in the heart of Gueliz
- » Cabaret comes to Josephine Baker’s Home for Marrakech Fundraiser
- » Souk Cherifa: the home of bohemian fashion in Marrakech
- » Easyjet Glasgow (GLA) to Marrakech (RAK)
This entry was posted in Other tourist information and tagged accomodation, dance, festival, festival de salsa, festival de salsa marrakech, festival de salsa marrakech 2012, festival marrakech salsa, festival salsa marrakech 2012, Johny Vasques, marrakech salsa festival, marrakech salsa festival 2012 photo, marrakesch salsa festival 2012, riad hotel, salsa, salsa a marrakech, salsa in marrakesch, salsa marrakech, salsa marrakech 2012, september, Susane Montero. Bookmark the permalink.