The fifth international Festival of Salsa takes place in Marrakech from September 27th to October 1st featuring renowned artists Johny Vasques and Susane Montero.
Festival of Salsa
- » The Art Dahnaoui Furniture Warehouse
- » Baboucheshop: Moroccan inspired bohemian fashion in the Marrakech Souks
- » Nour-Eddine Boukheir's satirical art depicting Moroccan life
- » Chez Monsieur Michelin: the home of recycled fashion in Marrakech
- » Carré Eden Centre: shopping, supermarkets and Starbucks in the heart of Gueliz
This entry was posted in Other tourist information and tagged accomodation, dance, festival, festival de salsa, festival de salsa marrakech, festival de salsa marrakech 2012, festival marrakech salsa, festival salsa marrakech 2012, Johny Vasques, marrakech salsa festival, marrakech salsa festival 2012 photo, marrakesch salsa festival 2012, riad hotel, salsa, salsa a marrakech, salsa in marrakesch, salsa marrakech, salsa marrakech 2012, september, Susane Montero. Bookmark the permalink.