According to an Arab proverb, “If a pot is cooking, friendship will stay warm.”
Marrakech cuisine is grounded in local and seasonal produce. Our Taste of Marrakech Break allows you to connect to a thousand year old folk tradition learning how to prepare, season and blend these authentic ingredients to best advantage.
Your authentic Flavours of Marrakech three night break includes private arrival and departure transfers from Marrakech airport. Arrival evening dinner, with a suggested menu of seasonal salad showcase, then lamb tagine: followed by fresh fruit and pastries. Daily breakfast options include local delicacies like bissara (fava bean dip) and Khlear cured lamb. A private half day guided walking tour visiting the spice district, food markets, a bakery and traditional Meshwi lamb ovens. Best of all a half day cookery course at Riad Star, learning to cook two starters and one main dish. You will enjoy complimentary mint tea throughout your stay and your own Clay Tagine dish to take home.
From £199 per person. Book today!
* Airport transfers for you and your luggage (based on all guests arriving and departing on the same flights).
* Three nights in your Luxury Marrakech Riad
* Dates could be at the weekend or midweek, subject to availability.
* Arrival evening banquet with a variety of Moroccan specialities including a traditional Lamb Tagine. We prepare each meal to order and cater for most dietary requirements at no extra charge.
* Your room or suite will be equipped with fine cotton sheets, towels and bathrobes, room safe, hairdryer, and air conditioning (essential for the Marrakech summer).
* Fantastic breakfasts served at the time of your choice including both European options and local specialities.
* A half day course in the Riad Star cookery school.
* A half day food heritage walking tour
* Full use of the Riad facilities including the stunning roof terrace, lounge, and traditional Riad Courtyard with dipping pool.
* Complimentary Wifi
* Complimentary Mint tea throughout your stay.
* The loan of a local pay as you go phone for the duration of your stay (one per room).
* The support of our Riad staff providing a complete concierge service.
* Your own clay Tagine dish to take home