Tuurda is a home cooked Marrakechi dish based on dried bread served with pulses onions and other vegetables as available and a tomato based sauce. This delicious dish is a kind of Moroccan bubble and squeek. Guests in our Marrakech Riads can enjoy freshly prepared Tuurda as a light lunch, best enjoyed with a mint tea.
Tuurda, a rustic dish served as a light lunch in our Marrakech Riads
- » Chez Monsieur Michelin: the home of recycled fashion in Marrakech
- » Carré Eden Centre: shopping, supermarkets and Starbucks in the heart of Gueliz
- » Cabaret comes to Josephine Baker’s Home for Marrakech Fundraiser
- » Hamid's shop: from recycled glass bottles to perfect souvenirs in Marrakech
- » Souk Cherifa: the home of bohemian fashion in Marrakech
This entry was posted in History and Culture, News, Other tourist information, The Marrakech Medina and tagged almuerzo ligero, bissara fez marruecos, bissara marrakech, gerichte aus marakech, gerichte in marrakesch, gerichte serviert, hoertjes marrakech, les plat traditionale marocain, lunch, lunch in the riad marrakesh, mancare marrakech, marakech riads, marakesh dish, marrackech plat traditionel, marrakech dish, marrakech food 中文, marrakech light lunches, marrakech platillo, marrakechi, marrakechi cafe, marrakesch gerichte, marrakesch traditionelles essen, matrÄtt pulser, nutten in riyadh, nutten marrakesch, piatti pranzo tradizionale marrakech, piatto marrakech, platillo marrakech, stand schotelantenne in marrakech, traditional marrakech dish, traditionele henna schotel, traditionell maträtt i marocko, traditionella marockanska rätter, traditionella maträtter i marocko, traditionelle gerichte in marrakesch, tuurda, what is marrakech dish, what is marrakesh dish. Bookmark the permalink.