Magical Marrakech is the jet set destination of the moment frequented by royalty and celebs alike. There is no better way to celebrate in the famous Red City than exclusive use of a Riad Hotel in the old town and the best news is its surprisingly affordable from £149 (Euros 175) per person for a three night break.
Our Riads have twin and triple bed rooms, all with en suite facilities so you can be sure that everyone will be comfortable and no one left on their own even if there are an odd number of people in your group.
Taking a whole Riad is a fantastic way to enjoy Marrakech. The elegant Riad Cinnamon sleeps up to 16 in five spacious suites (3+3+3+3+4); and Riad Star sleeps up to 36 and Riad Spice can sleep up to 30 guests.
After we have confirmed availability it could not be easier to arrange payment and secure your booking. Either your group leader can pay for you all or we can send each individual a personal email linking to our secure online payment gateway. Just let us have a list of email addresses and we will arrange the rest.
* Airport transfers for you and your luggage (based on all guests arriving and departing on the same flights).
* Three nights in the Luxury Marrakech Riad most appropriate for your group.
* Dates could be at the weekend or midweek, subject to availability.
* Arrival evening banquet with a variety of Moroccan specialities usually including a traditional Marrakechi Tanjia of Lamb. Our Riads are true boutique hotels, we prepare each meal to order and cater for most dietary requirements at no extra charge.
* Complimentary entertainment for the arrival banquet when the group is six or more.
* Your room or suite will be equipped with fine cotton sheets, towels and bathrobes, room safe, hairdryer, and air conditioning (essential for the Marrakech summer).
* Fantastic Moroccan breakfasts served at the time of your choice
* Full use of the Riad facilities including the stunning roof terrace, lounge, and traditional Riad Courtyard with dipping pool.
* All our Riads have complimentary Wifi in the patio and shared areas. Please note that Wifi reception can be variable inside the rooms- our Riads are converted medieval buildings with walls up to four feet thick!
* Complimentary Mint tea throughout your stay.
* The loan of a local pay as you go phone for the duration of your stay (one per room).
* The support of our Riad staff providing a complete concierge service.