Treat yourselves to our Champagne Break comprising three nights in a romantic suite at a wonderful boutique hotel, a three course Champagne dinner on your arrival evening, a half day tour of Marrakech highlights in a horse drawn carriage, and plenty of time to both relax and explore Marrakech. All for just £249 (Euros 299) per person.
Marrakech is the lastest fashionable destination for a Luxury Break- with good reason! It is Africa’s most exciting City, a vibrant trading post where peoples and cultures have mixed for over a thousand years, at times a visit to Marrakech feels almost like stepping into the pages of the Bible.
There are museums, palaces, gardens, endless souks, and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Best of all Marrakech enjoys over 300 days a year of sunshine and is only a three hours flight so perfectly accessible for a weekend.
Included in our Champagne Break package:
* Return private transfers from Marrakech airport.
* Three course arrival evening dinner, served with complimentary Champagne (half bottle per person). Our recommended menu comprises varied seasonal salads, followed by a traditional lamb tagine (alternatively chicken tagine or seven vegetable cous cous) then fresh fruit and pastries.
* Fresh flowers in your room.
* Note you Suite will have a generous en Suite Shower room with complimentary orange blossom fragrance toiletries.
* Your Suite features SONY Bravia flat screen tv with satellite channels.
* Your Suite equipped with fine cotton sheets, towels and bathrobes, room safe, ipod dock, hairdryer, minibar and airconditioning.
* Fantastic Moroccan breakfasts served at the time of your choice
* Complimentary Mint tea and Cinnamon tea throughout your stay.
* The loan of a local pay as you go phone for the duration of your stay (one per room).
* First morning tour of Marrakech ramparts, palaces and gardens by horse drawn carriage
* The support of our Riad staff providing a complete concierge service.
+ Add extra nights at £56 per person. (Euros 67)
+ Add an hour long Hammam treatment in the Dar Habiba Hammam at £25 per person (Euros 30).
+ Add a one day private excursion (8 am to 7pm) to the charming fishing port of Essaouria £50 per person (Euros 60)
– Travel Insurance
– Modest entrance fees to Palaces and gardens, meals on excursions.
– Other drinks and meals, items from the minibar etc.