Riad Papillon will be your home for a three night culture break. Just ten minutes walk from the drama and chaos of the Jemaa al Fnaa Square you could hardly believe the oasis of calm provided by the Riad courtyard. Great Value at £199 (Euros 239) per person.
Explore the fabulous souks with a personal guide, visit monuments and museums, a real highlight will be the opportunity to see Marrakech from a horse and carriage.
Contact us with your preferred dates to check availability.
* Three nights sharing a double or twin bed Luxury Riad room with en suite shower.
* Private arrival and departure transfers from Marrakech Airport.
* Delicious and healthy arrival evening dinner, suggested menu: seasonal moroccan salads; lamb tagine; followed by fresh fruit.
* Your room equipped with fine cotton sheets, towels and bathrobes, room safe, hairdryer, and airconditioning.
* Fantastic Moroccan breakfasts served at the time of your choice.
* Full use of the Riad facilities including the stunning roof terrace, lounge, and traditional Riad Courtyard with dipping pool.
* Complimentary Mint tea throughout your stay.
* A morning walking tour with a registered Marrakech guide
* A morning Tour by horse and carriage, following the ramparts of the walled mediaeval city with stops at palaces and gardens.
* The loan of a local pay as you go phone for the duration of your stay (one per room).
* The support of our Riad staff providing a complete concierge service.
+ Extra night £40 (Euros 48) per person.
+ Add a one day private excursion (8 am to 7pm) to the charming fishing port of Essaouria £50 per person (Euros 60). Lunch not included.
– Travel Insurance
– Other drinks and meals, items from the minibar etc.